Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- COURSE INTRODUCTION: The training course on Microsoft Azure Fundamentals offered by SFJ, assist students to build on the concepts and expertise of below:
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Describe and create Azure Web Apps.
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure.
- Create an Azure virtual network.
- Describe Azure storage.
- Describe and deploy databases in Azure.
- Describe Azure AD.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A basic understanding of websites;
- A basic understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains, Users, Domain Controllers;
- A basic understanding of database concepts including tables and simple queries.
- DURATION: 3 Days (24 HRS)
- CERTIFICATON: At the end of the course you will get the certificate for completing the training.
1 - GETTING STARTED WITH MICROSOFT AZURE
- What is cloud computing?
- What is Azure?
- Managing Azure
- Subscription management, support, and billing
- Lab : Using the Azure portals
2 - MICROSOFT AZURE MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- What is Azure PowerShell
- The Azure SDK and the Azure CLI
- Lab : Using Microsoft Azure management tools
3 - VIRTUAL MACHINES IN MICROSOFT AZURE
- Creating and configuring VMs
- Configure disks
- Lab : Creating a VM in Azure
4 - WEB APPS AND CLOUD SERVICES
- Creating and configuring web apps
- Deploying and monitoring web apps
- Creating and deploying PaaS cloud services
- Lab : Web Apps and cloud services
5 - CREATING AND CONFIGURING VIRTUAL NETWORKS
- Getting started with virtual networks
- Creating a virtual network
- Getting started with Azure Load Balancers
- Lab : Create a virtual network
6 - CLOUD STORAGE
- Understanding cloud storage
- Create and manage storage
- Lab : Configure Azure Storage
7 - MICROSOFT AZURE DATABASES
- Understanding options for relational database deployment
- Creating and connecting to Azure SQL databases
- Lab : Creating a SQL Database in Azure
8 - CREATING AND MANAGING AZURE AD
- Overview of Azure AD
- Manage Azure AD authentication
- Lab : Create users in Azure Active Directory tenants
Use Cases and Casestudy