Relevant Experience: 3-6years
Competency level: Education: Bachelor’s Degree, BE or equivalent
Certification: CCNA, CCNP, CCSP
Job Role: Be part of network and security operations team whose responsibilities include performing day-to-day management and support of the production network
· Installation and implementation of network gear during network expansion or new site setup
· In-depth technical knowledge and extensive hands-on experience of managing large-scale Campus Networks with thorough understanding of Cisco’s layered architecture comprising of Chassis-based and workgroup switches.
· Hands-on experience in switching technologies like VLANs STP, VTP, GLBP, HSRP, EtherChannel etc.
· Strong knowledge on Cisco Nexus 7K and 2K series switches and related technologies such as VDC and VPC.
· In-depth technical knowledge on BGP and EIGRP routing protocols.
· Strong knowledge on Cisco’s Wireless LAN products and technologies.
· Extensive hands-on experience of working on Cisco ASA or CheckPoint Firewall
· Experience with technologies such as DMVPN and IPSec VPN.
· Knowledge on network monitoring and management tools such as WhatsUp Gold and Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
· Knowledge on IPT, Cisco Telepresence or F5 would be an added advantage
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills; ability to perform effectively under pressure.
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Candidate must be an excellent team player